Current Support Contract Information
Your existing support maintenance contract will remain 100% valid through its expiration date without any additional fees or investment.
- Your existing support agreement will not change.
- Your account is valid based on the agreed upon date in your original contract.
- USEast will serve as both the frontline and escalation point for any issues with the NS-Series appliance product.
- Software Support: If you have a direct contract with NEI for software support, USEast will now accept and respond to your calls directly.
- Hardware Support: The hardware portion of your support will be provided either by NEI or one of our certified channel partners. If you call USEast and the problem is determined to be a hardware issue, USEast will engage directly with NEI to address the problem and NEI will provide a replacement in a manner consistent with your entitlements.
- Partner Support: If you obtain support from one of our trusted partners today, you can continue that support relationship. Those partners will still be most familiar with your product and its environment and will provide the best path to problem resolution. USEast can provide support to these partners should they encounter issues that require escalation. You should contact USEast Technologies or your preferred partner for all support requests as of Monday, May 26, 2008.
Contract Renewal Information
- Your existing maintenance contract will remain 100% valid for support through its expiration date.
- Once your current maintenance contract expires, you can renew your support with USEast or directly through a partner of your choice.
- USEast will offer several levels of support from which to choose. Details on these support options can be found soon at this site.
USEast Support Hours and Contact Information
Software support will be provided to you Monday through Friday based on the regional support Business hours. Our typical business hours for most regions are 8am to 6pm EST.
If you purchased a 7x24x365 from NEI or a partner, please contact USEast to confirm your support entitlements.
There are several convenient ways to work with USEast Tech Support:
- E-mail your issue: Please include the serial number of your appliance and all relevant logs and screenshots. If you require a call back, be sure to include your callback phone number and the serial # of your appliance and suggest a convenient time to call back. The e-mail address is ISASupport@USEast.Com
- Enter a trouble ticket: This allows you to create an online support request and receive a call back from a qualified support engineer at your specified phone number. Please continue to use the NEI Support Ticket address which is: http://www.nei.com/techsupport. All tickets will be automatically forwarded to USEast.
- Leave voice mail: Voice mail is received and tracked by our support technicians. You can leave a message. Please include the serial number of your appliance, a brief description of the problem and your preferred contact information. The toll free phone number to call is: 1-866-668-4472.
- Knowledge Base: USEast is in the process of moving over the NEI KB to their infrastructure and a redirect page will be provided once complete. Please continue to use the following NEI link: http://www.nei.com/kb
Supported Appliance Models
Below are the supported versions of the appliance:
|NS-6250 (EOL)||NS-8400 (EOL)|
|NS-6250i (EOL)||NS-9200 EOL)|